Establish an Endowment
A named ARCS Foundation Seattle Chapter Endowment supports a fellowship at either the University of Washington or Washington State University in perpetuity. By establishing an endowment you can leave a legacy by giving a gift today that will continue funding outstanding ARCS Foundation Fellows long into the future.
ARCS Foundation Seattle Chapter Endowment
- The minimum amount required to establish an ARCS endowment at either the University of Washington or Washington State University is $100,000. Matching opportunities may be available through the generosity of the UW and WSU.
- An endowment may bear your name or the name of someone you choose to honor.
- Your endowment funds a Fellowship in an approved ARCS Foundation Seattle Chapter department at the designated university.
Management of Endowments at the Universities
- Endowment funds are managed by our partner universities, the UW and WSU. An endowment is a 3-way agreement among the university (either the UW or WSU), ARCS Foundation Seattle Chapter, and the donor. Once established, each individual endowment maintains a separate identity but is pooled with other endowments for investment purposes.
- The goal of establishing an endowment is to fund fellowships from its investment returns.
- To date, 60 endowments have been established at the two institutions, and over 50 academic departments are funded at the UW and WSU.
Please click HERE to email us for more information.